Mar 23rd: Pronunciation: The Key To The Kingdom!
- the basic short rules of "getting it right"
- the exceptions that can trip us up
- those sneaky little 'extra rules' that I have now 'boxed off' too
- practice of some of the most commonly mispronounced words
- a PDF factsheet of support material
Runtime: 75 minutes.
Places are very limited, reserving early is advised. Select your preferred session from the upcoming dates menu to book your spot.
I was very nervous prior to taking the class. I find pronouncing the Spanish words difficult. Now, after participating in the class I have learned 4 clear rules. I am actively following the rules to read signs, menus etc and pronounce everything I can. Initially this was slow but over the last few days I have become more confident and am trying words. After studying online for 1.5 years, this class has given me the push to “step out of my comfort zone. “