Level 2: Ten Week Course
Following on from the Level 1 course, now we step into some Future Tense activities as well as talking about our likes and dislikes... and lots more conversation and listening practice. We also start to delve into some or the more irregular verbs with lots of little tricks to help learn and memorise them.
- 10x 1hr sessions, held online in small groups once a week
- Building on the foundations from the Beginners course
- Introducing new tenses to expand communication
- Using some of the more irregular verbs used in present tense
- Focussing a lot more on conversation using 5 key essential verbs
- Talking about our daily routines, likes and dislikes, asking for directions etc.
- All designed to build confidence in Spanish conversation
NOT SURE WHICH COURSE TO ENROL ON? No problem, download and complete my Student Assessment. Return it to me and I'll be sure to advise you which class is best for you.